The Office of Contracts & Grants Accounting (OCG) partners with Principal Investigators, faculty, and staff to provide comprehensive post-award oversight and guidance to ensure external funds are utilized in a manner consistent with university, sponsor, state, and federal guidelines. OCG is the bridge between faculty, departmental staff, students, central offices, and research funding. We strive to provide the highest level of service and expertise to support research conducted at UNCG.
OCG protects the university’s interest by:
- ensuring accurate and compliant accounting of income and expenditures
- generating complete and accurate invoices
- submitting timely and accurate financial reports
- identifying and resolving issues that arise throughout the lifecycle of the award
- completing account reconciliation and award closeout
- providing training and development on post award administration and reporting